Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC 6.0.10 can't handle nested Attachments!
  •  
Tradey

Send a private message to this user
At our company, we have to use the setting "Forward Emails as attachment" in Outlook (OLXP SP3). Unfortunately, KOC seems to have major problems with that.

Since we are still testing Kerio, we still have users on a standard POP3/SMTP connection. When they forward me a mail e.g. containing a PDF-Attachment, I can open the attached mail, but the PDF is destroyed. I can't open it, Outlook showes a wrong size and when I save it, it 0KB in size.

I don't think, this is server-related, since I use a test-version of MDaemon 8.0.2 (with OutlookConnector) to download my mails from the Kerio via MultiPop, and I can open the very same mails in the MDaemon connected Outlook.

I think this will be the KO for Kerio, since our company will not change its policy for a bug. Sorry.
  •  
Previous Topic: Vulnerablility
Next Topic: Migrating from another mail server/webmail?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 15:36:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00344 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.