Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio WebMail Behavior
  •  
BobH

Send a private message to this user
We have been running Kerio Mail for about a month. We are using version 6.0.10 and 95% of our users are using Webmail.

We like the web interface a lot but there is a behavior that drives me nuts. In the web interface, there's the folder, mail and preview panes. However, no matter which pane you click into, the cursor and page up and down keys are only active in the mail pane. So if you click in the preview pane and hit page down, you switch to a new e-mail.

Also, I have a mouse with a thumbwheel and in any other browser window, the thumbwheel will move the screen up or down but in Kerio Webmail, the who webmail screen moves slightly. Again, the active pane is ignored.

Is this the way it's supposed to work? I hope that is changed in the next release.
Previous Topic: General Kerio Questions
Next Topic: Outlook Connector & Public Folders
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 13:36:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.