Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Manual move of Spam eMails
  •  
bmdv

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

would it be possible that when i move spam emails in an
imap email client eg. thunderbird to the junk folder, that this emails automaticaly marked as spam?

Basti
  •  
bperkins

I think this feature is in the upcoming 6.1.0. I think Pavel stated that this would be in 6.1.0 under some topic here in the forum.
  •  
peterj

I remember this but looking at the logs this doesn't seem to happen in 6.1 beta5

•  
bmdv

Yes in 6.1 B5 it does not work.
i hope it work in the final version, because you need every time to login to the webinterface for marking an email as spam or not as spam is not that what my user like ;)
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It works in 6.1 beta5. Check the Spam log in Administration Console.

Is the SpamEliminator in KMS enabled? Does it work properly?
  •  
bmdv

PavelDobry wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 21:55

It works in 6.1 beta5. Check the Spam log in Administration Console.

Is the SpamEliminator in KMS enabled? Does it work properly?

Yes you are right, it works.
Sorry but the first time i try to move i was not working :-/

But now, everything works fine, you can see in webmail that the moved message marked as spam/notspam

thanks.
i hope the final comes out in near future...

Previous Topic: Exporting All Public (Contact) Folders to LDIF for merge with LDAP
Next Topic: neeeded libresolve.so.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:45:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00517 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.