Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » sending mail problem
  •  
larrygogo

Send a private message to this user
hi
the problem is I can't send mails larger than about 5 kb (very small mails outlook sends ok).
i can recive all mails but i can't send,everytime mail is starting to send then progres bar stops and after few minutes of waiting I got error
"A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Subject 'xxx', Account: 'xxx', Server: 'smtp.xxx', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19 "
or sometimes "Error number:0x800CCC0F"
a tried many accounts which rormally works (normally means without winroute:)))
BUT I FOUND SOLUTION AND THIS IS BAD SOLUTION:)))
everything is ok when I ENABLE Internet Connection Sharing and windows firewall in my dialup connection properities in dialup connection which I use in winroute (i got usb modem sagem 800)
but I think this is no good cause in the instruction for winroute is wrote that this should be disable for proper working cause this could makes conflicts etc.
I don't know, winroute works good with this option enabled, I can send mails ONLY with this option enabled and the only what I observed diffrend is when I disable internet sharing and firewall I got in winroute in status/host/users name looks like
johny (192.168.0.100)
and with ICS enabled I got
johny.mshome.net (192.168.0.100) and this is one diffrent which I observed and rest works the same so my question is how resolve this problem with ICS and windows firewall disabled?
or maybe it should be enabled?
thanks
larrygogo
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

Try this as a test. Set the MTU to 1300 on one of the client machines. Instructions for how to do that can be found here: http://www.kerio.com/us/supp_wrp_pppoe.html . Reboot the client machine after setting the MTU and then try sending an email again from that machine.
  •  
larrygogo

it doesn't work
i changed mtu but no by your instruction ( i couldn't find mtu in registry)only I use program DRTCP.
when I changed to 1300 i even couldn't connect with any mail server and I got error:
"Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'xxx', Server: 'xxx', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

so plz help cause now I can't to get any mail
larrygogo
  •  
larrygogo

SORRY!!!!!!!!!
MY MISTAKE!!!!!
MY MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
I enabled and disabled for test Internet Connection Sharing and when I finally disable it I didn't restart server and then changed IP od server, I didn't notice this cause http was ok
then when I restart server and I chcanged MTU with DRTCP to 1300 mail working great!!!!
big thanks!!!
I don't know that's good I have MTU other which server has (I found in registry server value MTUSIZE 1480 - it's paramiters for SAGEM I think) but we will see:))
for now big thanks once again:))))))))
larrygogo
Previous Topic: problem with mailserver
Next Topic: strange problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 12:18:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00386 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.