Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Export Mail,Contacts,Calendar to another User
  •  
apsistemas

Send a private message to this user
Hello, can be exported the Mail, Contacts, Calendar, etc. form one user to other in the same KMS but in other domain ??

We wanto to export all the information for the userA<_at_>domainA.com to the userB<_at_>domainB.com in the same KMS

Regards.
  •  
shimonbd

Hi,

I think the simplest way is to connect with outlook and export it all to a .pst file from one users and then import everything to the other user.

Shimon,
  •  
ofer

no client intervention required if its on the KMS
just copy the the content of the directory of the old user to the new one
thats it ....

•  
peterj

ofer, are you sure this can be done..?
  •  
ofer

YES

Why won't you try this on your own user - its risk free
open a new user - and copy the content of your user directory to the new one ...
and now login with the new user ....
everything will there waiting for you :-)
  •  
winkelman

I've just transported some email folders (no contacts or calendars) from one user to another by just copying the relevant subfolders in the store directory from user to user. This worked fine.

ONLY the user statistics were not right anymore (the quota figure didn't account for the new messages). This was solved by renaming the 'stats.usr' file in the users 'root' store folder. It was generated again automatically.

I did all this with a running Mailserver and without restarting it.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 15:56]

•  
Tr!une

How about importing a calendar from a PST file into the IMAP calendar? I can do it, but it munges certain events. Re-occuring events that have "broken" items get hammered. Most don't appear, occassionally one will, but it is a mess. The re-occurring items in the IMAP calendar are not very stable.
  •  
peterj

IMAP calendar, what do you mean??

Do you mean using the KOC?
  •  
winkelman

I don't know about pst-files, but I have succesfully migrated Calandar data into KMS through Outlook. I used the Outlook importer to import Schedule+ calendars 'directly' into KMS. All using the KOC.
  •  
Tr!une

Yes I am using KOC for this instance. I did the import of a PST file. It worked well except for the "broken" reoccurring events.
Previous Topic: Frequent problem for pop users
Next Topic: Public Folders with IMAP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 16:53:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.