Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Error received with every email in my inbox.
  •  
wag357

Send a private message to this user
This is the message I'm getting in my Inbox with every message. As far as I know, no one else is getting this in my company. This started after a downgrade from 6.1beta 5 back to 6.0.10
I submitted a bug report as to why I downgraded. Separate issues.

Any thoughts?

Hello,

the following error occured in your mail sorting script on mail server at MAILGW:

line 9: bad token: string expected

All your mail will be delivered to your INBOX folder until you fix the error.

With regards,
Your Kerio MailServer 6.0.10 at MAILGW.
  •  
guillaume_sii

Hi !

I have the same problem...
have you occur an issue ?

thanks!

Regards

Guillaume
  •  
Mister-Magoo

You delete all .siv files in yours mailboxes..

The normal size of file is 55bytes, or after a downgrade from 6.1RCx to 6.0.10, the files are more than 120bytes.

So, you stop KMS, delete all .siv files and restart KMS, all .siv files are recreated correctly

Enjoy ...

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 12:45]

•  
guillaume_sii

ok it's good !

Thank you very much for your help !

Best regards

Guillaume
Previous Topic: Out of Office Notifications and Spam
Next Topic: How many AV licenses for KMS?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 17:25:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00362 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.