Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » moving to 6.1 beta 5
  •  
shimonbd

Send a private message to this user
hi,

Has anyone upgraded to 6.1 beta 5 ?
Is it stable enough ?
was the upgrade smooth ?

Thanks,
Shimon,
  •  
peterj

Bear in mind the beta should not be used in production & it is time limited. (Some time in July I think)

There are a few bugs with views in Outlook & public folders permissions.

•  
teco

Is there any who knows if the fax plugin would be re-join the KMS in some 6.1.x release?

THX
  •  
Kerio_jthomas

The fax plugin has been discontinued and is no longer available in KMS. There was not enough customer interest.

However, I will report your interest in it. We do track customer interest in features and products.

Cheers,
Joshua Thomas

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
shimonbd

but when is the 6.1 finally released ???
  •  
teco

Bad News, but I must live with this.

Question in this matter:
How many licences/contracts I would need if I construct the following structure
KMS 5.7.10 with 1 or 2 users for fax in/out only
KMS actual Version for regular mail communication and connection to KMS 5.7.10 (18 users)
Total users 20 (in this example). The key is, that only the maximum licences users would be activated on both servers.

Both servers are running on different machines.

I have some clients who need a mailserver with fax in/out. So this should be some kind of workaround (fax plugin and actual version with bug corrections and a much better webmail as in 5.7.10).

to whom it may concern:
I know about exchange and what you can do with it (as a MS Partner should do) and some of my clients request functions which can not be made with exchange. Other products (commercial and free/open) are nice to look but not for real usage.

•  
sophos9

Teco, install 6.02 which comes with the faxplugin... .Then upgrade to the latest version.

I have got the fax plugin working with a fritz isdn adaptor, al is fine but dont think of tryin to use a modem....
  •  
teco

<_at_>sophos9

Thank you.
Previous Topic: Public Folders with IMAP
Next Topic: Various questions about KMS 6.1.x
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 14:21:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00481 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.