The new Acceptable Use Policy for the Kerio User Forums has been posted below. By using this forum you agree to abide by the terms of the AUP. Violations of the AUP may result in removal from the forums, with or without warning.
The AUP has been created to keep the forums to the original purpose: the discussion of Kerio products. We wish to allow users of our products to discuss solutions and assist each other with problems. In particular for casual readers, information should be easy to find and on-topic.
For serious issues there are better and more appropriate channels for resolution. If you have a complaint about a product, about how your issue was handled by support, or anything else that you find unacceptable, please contact us by email or telephone. This information is available in every forum section.
We value your interest in the product. We'd like to know what you like or dislike about the product. However, these concerns are best handled by email or phone. If you believe you have found a bug, or have a feature request, please contact us. Bugs will be addressed by our development team. We may require additional information from you to understand or resolve the issue. Feature requests will be compiled for consideration in future products.
Kerio Forums Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy defines how the Kerio User Forums may be used. Kerio reserves the right to change this policy at any time. This forum is the property of Kerio and we reserve the right to remove any postings we deem unproductive or offensive.
1. The Kerio User Forums are a medium for users of the Kerio products. Conversations and topics not related to Kerio products or issues related to these products are prohibited and may be removed.
2. Profanity is prohibited on the Kerio User Forums. The definition of profanity is at the discretion of Kerio.
3. Slanderous, derogatory or hostile posts are prohibited. This rule applies to posts made against Kerio, other companies, and other forums users.
4. Posting about hacks, cracks, "warez" or other information of this nature is strictly prohibited.
5. Posting about legal issues or action involving Kerio is prohibited.
6. Complaints about the moderation or style of the forums are prohibited.
7. Use of the forums is strictly at the permission of Kerio. Users who violate the Acceptable Use Policy may be banned from these forums.
[Updated on: Tue, 28 June 2011 22:27] by Moderator
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of