Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS 6.1 rc1 problems thread
  •  
pwhodges

Send a private message to this user
As the announcement thread is locked, and as Kerio provide no tech support for betas, this thread is intended to provide for the continuing need for users to inform each other of problems that could arise. As Kerio will not necessarily take this information on board (they would prefer emails), remember to email them any problems directly.
  •  
pwhodges

I installed RC1 over 6.0.10, and it changed my antivirus settings. I do not have a McAfee licence, but use NOD32; but after the installation the checkbox for McAfee was ticked as well as the NOD32 one. This resulted in mail sticking in the queue with a message about the AV software not running; clearing the checkbox enabled the delivery to resume.

Paul
  •  
pwhodges

The readme for RC1 says:

! Windows: installer displays a warning "FMT_UPGRADE_PRODUCT_VERSION not found" during upgrade

However, I still had this same problem when I used it to upgrade from 6.0.10. I stopped the server before starting the upgrade, rather than letting the installer do it.

Paul
  •  
peterj

The "FMT_UPGRADE_PRODUCT_VERSION not found" is a known bug - it is listed in the release notes.

I also had the same problem with mcafee being enabled by the upgrade.
  •  
pwhodges

Oops - I missed the interpretation of the ! flag.

Paul
  •  
bmdv

Regarding to my other Problem thread (subfolder in webmail)

here is another problem :(

console output

bayes: bayes db version 2 is not able to be used, aborting! at /opt/kerio/mailserver/spamassassin/site/lib/Mail/SpamAssassi n/BayesStore/SDBM.pm line 160.

hmm
  •  
HoTTe

techt wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 15:42

console output

bayes: bayes db version 2 is not able to be used, aborting! at /opt/kerio/mailserver/spamassassin/site/lib/Mail/SpamAssassi n/BayesStore/SDBM.pm line 160.

hmm

same error/problem

And when I recive mail they remain in message queue processing with the status content filter and 0% percent. When I disable SpamEliminator Rating and restart the mailserver, the mails are delivered in my mailbox. For this I know have disabled the SpamEliminator Rating, it's not fine, but so I'm able to recive incoming mails!

And with disabled SpamEliminator I don't recive the above console output.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 June 2005 16:19]

•  
gaug2

I was having my inbox folder shared with subfolders before the upgade. Now if I create a new subfolder in my inbox and share it, the users who subscribe to it lost the old shares and see only the new one.

•  
bmdv

HoTTe wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 16:18

techt wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 15:42

console output

hmm

same error/problem

And when I recive mail they remain in message queue processing with the status content filter and 0% percent. When I disable SpamEliminator Rating and restart the mailserver, the mails are delivered in my mailbox. For this I know have disabled the SpamEliminator Rating, it's not fine, but so I'm able to recive incoming mails!

And with disabled SpamEliminator I don't recive the above console output.

Fixed ;)

the folder /opt/kerio/mailserver/store/spamassassin/bayes
must have full r/w access (666) and it works...

•  
HoTTe

Hm, I changed to 666, enabled the SpamElimination, stopped the mailserver, started the mailserver and got this output again:

Also I let send me an email and the email remained in the processing queue. After disabling the SpamElimination, stopping and starting the mailserver all worked fine, but now I have no SpamElimination!

[Updated on: Fri, 10 June 2005 17:58]

•  
bmdv

HoTTe wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 17:57

Hm, I changed to 666, enabled the SpamElimination, stopped the mailserver, started the mailserver and got this output again:

Also I let send me an email and the email remained in the processing queue. After disabling the SpamElimination, stopping and starting the mailserver all worked fine, but now I have no SpamElimination!

Try to remove the contents of the folder
/opt/kerio/mailserver/store/spamassassin/bayes

backup it anywhere, then it works

•  
stevef

The only problem I have and it started with 6.1 beta is that the entire spam panel under the admin interface is greyed out. I'm unable to do anything with that panel in particular. The attachment filter and antivirus is ok.

Anyone have this problem?

UPDATE: I downloaded and installed the windows admin console and it is NOT greyed out on that one.

So for clarification. Linux (Redhat 9.0) admin console spam panel is greyed out.
Windows 2003 advanced server admin panel is not greyed out.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 June 2005 18:46]

•  
bmdv

stevef wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 18:21

The only problem I have and it started with 6.1 beta is that the entire spam panel under the admin interface is greyed out. I'm unable to do anything with that panel in particular. The attachment filter and antivirus is ok.

Anyone have this problem?

give it a try and check the folder rights

everything is possible, since the german webmail was removed in rc1 :-/
it beta5 it was available
  •  
bmdv

And another problem.

"This is an informative message sent by at ."

the kerio variables in the reports are not working beta5 and rc1 :(
peterj

I have noticed the variables problem to.
Have you emailed already?
Previous Topic: time and date..
Next Topic: Disable a Domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 06:41:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00548 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.