Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Webmail have font problem
  •  
apichart

Send a private message to this user
Please make change on webmail
I wait for so long. I use Kerio mail server and try to use web mail to access mailbox but some mails having thai font can not show properly. Anyway to solve this problem.
Best Regards
apichart
  •  
winkelman

I was also wondering about this. We are a Dutch/Japanese company and some of our users receive Japanese emails. At the moment, there are a few completely Japanese PC's here for (amongst others) reading these Japanese emails (completely seperate from KMS).

It would however be great if Japanese (or other 'strange' languages) would be displayed correctly in Webmail. I know the interface can be switched to Japanese, but then still the Japanese characters in the emails themselves do not show correctly.

Or I am doing something wrong...
  •  
KCAP

Yes we have the same problems with out chinese projects,
chinese mails are not readable,
Now we forward everything to a other mail adress and read it in outlook express. It would be very handy the read also in chinese fonts.

Teun

Teun
KCAP [NL]
  •  
apichart

Anybody working in Kerio Mail server team, please tell them to make thai font available because I need to travel a lot. It will need no notebook to check my mail. I could use Kerio webmail instead of hotmail or yahoo. Please make thai font be able to read. We pay the same amount as other people in the world for using Kerio Mail Server. Please ..........
Another question, Could we modify the login page to make our logo appear (not just Kerio logo)?
Thank for your time.

Best Regards
Apichart
Previous Topic: KMS 6.1 BUG - MailServer will hang when sending email
Next Topic: Where is update ??
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 13:47:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00361 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.