Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF 6.0.11 and email clients works fine!
  •  
Maiye

Send a private message to this user
I have KWF 6.0.11
Configured with the wizard to have all services (http, pop3, smtp, etc,) I have http but doesn't have access to the services:
POP3
SMTP

After checking every thing and read related posts also had try the rules for pop3 and smtp explain in older post in this message board, but still does not work.

The users of my net use Outlook and Outlook Express
I have NOT been able to make that they are connected to the team where this installed Kerio, only for sailing purposes it has worked well

Where I can get examples to configure KWF and Outlook Express so it works?

Thanks in Advance

[Updated on: Fri, 17 June 2005 05:40]

•  
Maiye

Send a private message to this user
It is so easy! just using the wizard in kerio to allow smtp and pop3 and configure client computers TCPI to use gateway and dns to the kerio's IP nad obviously configure outlook express with the account, password and pop3, smtp and/or imap.
Previous Topic: I need to open port
Next Topic: newbee!!!! can resolve some addresses
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 01:07:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00357 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.