Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook won't sort by conversation
  •  
ebatte

Send a private message to this user
Outlook won't sort by conversation on my KMS IMAP account but it WILL on my old pst file. What gives?

thanks,
Eric
  •  
sedell

IMAP or using the KOC? The KOC has known limitations with grouping and advanced views.

Scott
  •  
ebatte

Sorry, but don't you have to use the KOC to access imap? Maybe I'm still too new at this.

Anyway, I am using the KOC to access KMS using IMAP. Where are all of these "known" limitations posted?

It seems like it might be an outlook thing but I can't quite figure it out. The "Show in Groups" menu is always grayed out, but I can enable it in the define views dialog. Even then it doesn't work as it does with a pst file.

Thanks,
Eric
  •  
peterj

sedell is correct I'm afraid.

The KOC has many problems (whether they are limitations or bugs is a matter of opinion)

Group by doesn't work in OL03, sorting by many fields like categories doesn't work either. Sometime you get a message that "this view is too complex" and sometimes there is no error at all.

This would be much less of an issue if the searching worked using the KOC..

•  
sedell

Bugs... limitations... very similar things. A limitation is a bug that doesn't cause an error messages, and may or may not be fixed. lol

Scott
  •  
badams7

going on nearly 2 years, is this still a limitation of KOC?

I have some customers that are complaining they can no longer group by dates and senders.
Previous Topic: Problem with Active Directory Integration W2003 R2
Next Topic: Single quotations in email addresses from Outlook/Exchange users
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 06:15:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.