Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » fax server
  •  
cohcon

Send a private message to this user
Has anyone integrated GFI Faxmaker, Esker Fax Server, or other Fax Servers into KMS?

If so, can you provide any details?

Thanks,

•  
apsistemas

We are using the GFI Faxmaker for SMTP (www.gfi.com) without problems; the only issue we have is when using the KOC then the user can't use the Fax information in his Contacts you must to use the own GFI Kerio.

Perhaps with the new Version 6.1 this can be solved but I'm not sure about this.

But is not a "big" problem because you can import the information to GFI and has Public/Private address book.

Regards.
  •  
kozav

Good day apsistemas,

I read in the forum that you are sucesfully using a GFI Faxmaker, there i would like to ask you a few questions.
I am new to installing and configuring GFI Faxmaker and perhaps you could help me.
I am using Kerio Mail Server 6.3.0.
Can you please tell me what changes have you done in Mail Server when ,like configuring domain faxmaker.com with companys domain etc.
Please give some tips

wth best rgds,

kozav
Previous Topic: KMS, WebSTAR, PHP and Sendmail - Urgent
Next Topic: Kerio 6.2.1 and qtek S200
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 11:13:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.