Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Automatic Login doesnt work on Server-PC
  •  
Saschman

Send a private message to this user
HY,
I'm using the automatic login feature for my users cause there is only allways one user on one PC..

This feature works for all pc's /users but not for the winroute server. I made an extra user which should allways be automatically logged in if you open the internet explorer on the winroute server. For this i set the automatic login for this user to "Automatically log this user from ->Firewall" I also tried to enter the IP of the Server..NO GO..allways when I open up IE it asks for user an password..when entered manually..it works fine ...but I need automatic..

DID I get anything wrong?
I'm not using NT domain User Database..I made the user in Winroute..

PLEASE HELP!

THX
Sascha
  •  
winkelman

Send a private message to this user
I cannot offer much help. But over here it works like it should. User Firewall (I don't think I made it myself, but was already there after the installation. However, I may be wrong about this...), automatic login from machine 'Firewall'. That's that.

Besides this, I do have a Traffic Policy wich allows the Firewall access to the Internet. Maybe your Firewall user doesn't have Internet privileges and therefore cannot automatically login?
Previous Topic: AVM FritzDSL Box and WinroutePro
Next Topic: The Bat Email Client and Winroute?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 01:59:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.