Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Well here we are - it's July - Any news???
  •  
peterj

Send a private message to this user
  •  
jonbrain

I appreciate Kerio are trying to make this version as bug free as possible, but this is getting ridiculous. I was expecting 6.1 over 6 months ago and with Offline caching support.

I need 6.1 now, and think Kerio should let everyone know what they are planning with the Outlook Connector in the future. Will we see offline support?
  •  
winkelman

In 25 days it will still be July... so what's your point?
  •  
jonbrain

It was meant to have been end of last year!

I could cope if it was only 25 days late, but it is not!

Iv been incredibly patient with Kerio, and in the early days of 6.0 spent a lot of my time filing bugs and performing tests for the techical support team to help fix them.

But I have now been waiting a ridiculous amount of time for this update, which to be fair doesn't include the most important thing offline support in Outlook.

And to make matters worse we are not been given any indication of what is going to happen. Surely Kerio could show us all some sort of Roadmap?

[Updated on: Tue, 05 July 2005 11:14]

•  
pwhodges

jonbrain wrote on Tue, 05 July 2005 10:04

And to make matters worse we are not been given any indication of what is going to happen.

This is to avoid future complaints about delays, and to ensure that we are properly grateful for any unexpected features in new releases.

Paul
  •  
jonbrain

Thats a fair point for future enchancements, but regarding the Outlook Connector, its current release is not what was advertised. I need to know if it is going to improve or if Kerio are going to concentrate on other things.

If it is not going to improve soon I will have to look for an alternative mail server.
  •  
peterj

Any news yet as we are now approaching mid July (2005) ????
Previous Topic: Slow IE web access
Next Topic: Any Issues with OS X, Ultra320 SCSI, ATTO Card
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 01:38:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00445 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.