Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Incorrect user statistics
  •  
sedell

Send a private message to this user
We're using KMS 6.0.10 on Windows with AD integration. We have a user who left the company. His mail was archived, his KMS account removed (and folder deleted from the mail store), and his AD account disabled.

Now, they've asked him back. I've re-enabled his AD account, and activated him in KMS.

His statistics still show the old mail counts and disk usage, even though there's only 1 test message in his box. Is there a way to reset the statistics? I don't want to start to bring mail back and have it add to the already incorrect counts.

Thanks

Scott
  •  
Kerio_jthomas

Hi sedell,

Stop the mailserver.

Go to the mailstore directory on the server, (usually C:\Program Files\Kerio\Mailserver\store\mail), then into the domain directory, then finally into the user directory. There you will find a status.usr file. Delete this file.

Then restart the mailserver.

Cheers,
Joshua Thomas

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
Kerio_jthomas

Sorry, that's STATS.USR (not status.usr). Not enough coffee today for me Laughing

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
sedell

That's odd... it worked. I don't understand why it created the folder with a new stats.usr file showing old stats. At least it's reporting correctly now though.

Thanks Joshua

Scott
Previous Topic: How many AV licenses for KMS?
Next Topic: Webmail & Firefox: attached MS Office get corrupted...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 00:25:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00444 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.