Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » keep a copy of all received emails
  •  
fandak

Send a private message to this user
Hi all
Is there any one know how can I set the kerio mail server to keep a copy of all received emails for 10 or 12 days and then delete the emails ?
Thanks
  •  
stranikm

Hallo, I need the same, but it is not possible do it only by KMS, you need some script or something. I already wrote it to Kerio company, so I hope it will be possible in final version of KMS 6.1.
  •  
fandak

i just fined out Using the Advanced tab from the email account properties window, configure Outlook Express to leave a copy of all messages on the server.
i think this will work
  •  
desquinn

use IMAP

Des Quinn
  •  
fandak

sorry i am new and dont know much about kerio
what is IMAP?
thanks
  •  
desquinn

perhaps try google...... or webopedia.......... or heaven forbid have a look in the manual or online help.........

Des Quinn
  •  
fandak

IMAP = Internet Message Access Protocol
This is no good because they access to the server and they can delete email.I want them to use pop3 I mean to download emails on outlook
  •  
guig

Hi,

In "Backup", under Admin console, you can use "Archiving" and define what sort of mail you want to keep, with interval (by day, by week or month).

then you have to delete manually older archives than you want to keep every 2 weeks, for example.
Previous Topic: HTTP access
Next Topic: SMTP Outgoing/Source IP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 22:39:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00516 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.