Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio outlook connector
  •  
ahaaha

Send a private message to this user
How could i configure outlook to use this connector as I used it with Exchange on my laptop. I need to have a local copy of my folder on my laptop. Usually, it's a .OST file.

Reg,
AHA
  •  
jonbrain

You can't. Its very annoying, the new version 6.1 was supposed to have this but it looks like Kerio the development team can't pull it off.
  •  
ahaaha

thanks.
Let met know if it would be possible in a near version.

Reg
AHA
  •  
aancel

I tried to use Synkronisation plug in and it doesn't work neither. I got : http response 404.
Do you have any idea on the reason ?
Thanks
AHA
  •  
dontsoda1954

If you are trying to access Say exchange and Kerio on one PC you cant because Outlook only allows you to use one connector.
I got over the problem by creating a second profile and switch between them for diffrent mailboxes.

Regards Peter

[Updated on: Thu, 28 July 2005 11:39]

•  
dontsoda1954

To configure go to control panel mail icon create a second profile call it kerio then switch to that profile(in outlook setting you can set it to ask which profile you want when you start outlook ie Exchange/kerio)Switch to that profile and add a new user account using the other button it will bring up kerio.(make sure you have installed the connector first)The only down side is you have to come out of outlook to switch to your exchange profile.

Regars Peter
Previous Topic: KSP Plugin and iCal Calendars
Next Topic: Spell Check Fix?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 20:39:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.