Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Mail Server 6.0.10 with Postfix 2.0.16 ; mail for [127.0.0.1]:20025 loops back to myself
  •  
tgunduz

Send a private message to this user
Hello

Just installed a demo version of Kerio Mail Server 6.0.10 on Redhat Linux 3.O ES edition

Installation was perfect. I set up Kerio to listen for SMTP connections on port 20025.

I can use the whole product in our LAN.

On the same box Postfix 2.0.16 is running on port 25 and listens for incoming SMTP connections from internet.

Formerly postfix used to forward mails to internal SMTP server. For this I set up /etc/postfix/transportList with the following entries.

mydomain.com smtp:[192.168.0.4]:25

.mydomain.com smtp:[192.168.0.4]:25

If I change the contenct as follows

mydomain.com smtp:[127.0.0.1]:20025

mydomain.com smtp:[127.0.0.1]:20025

I get the below error

This is the Postfix program at host tigrou.mydomain.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<myname<_at_>mydomain.com>: mail for [127.0.0.1]:20025 loops back to myself

Pls note again that kerio Mail server listens and functions perfectly on port 20025. Open relay is selected on KerioMAilServer>SMTP Server> Relay Control TAB

Any idea please ? If I can solve this i ll have a perfect mail server system.

Thank you
Tg
  •  
tgunduz

Send a private message to this user
Problem solved by Kerio Tech Support
Thank you
Previous Topic: Import e-mail adressess
Next Topic: Other language dictionaries
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 07:17:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.