Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » My 6.1 OSX problems
  •  
Soup

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I've been having a few issues since installing 6.1 and wondered if anyone had any solutions.

1. One of my users is showing a 0% disk usage quota even though he has over 6000 messages. The error log often reports that his quota falls below 0.

I have tried deleting the stats file and rebuilding all the index.fld files but it makes no difference.

2. I often see the following in the error logs...

mail_folder.cpp: Index error in folder~user<_at_>domain/Notes: Cannot get message xxxxxxxx

The strange thing is the Notes folder is not even visible within webmail for any of my users. i assume this is created my office as it only appears for our PC users.

3. Many of my users are now reporting that they cannot connect to webmail from home, they get to see the login screen but cannot succesfully log in. We use normal http (port 80) and this was working up until I installed 6.1. The strange thing is that the can access it from within the company. I know the firewall is not stopping anything so I'm confused by this one.

Any help appreciated

thanks

Paul.
Any help appreciated

3 x Apple Xserve G5 DP2.3
1 x Apple Xserve RAID
40ish users
  •  
peterj

notes isn't supported in webmail so that's why it's not in the list.

can't help with the quote problem tho -

There seems to be a lot of bugs with 6.1 - I am hoping there will be a new build with some of the main issues fixed soon...
  •  
j.turley

Paul, I don't have answers to problems you are seeing but would you be willing to share you experiences with hosting kerio on an Xserve. I am in the process of updating our mail system and i have planned on using an xserve but am a little unsure about a few things.

If you are willing to share your knowledge, you can contact me via email off list at:

j.turley<_at_>nicholashare.co.uk

Jason...
  •  
seali

Jason,

We currently host Kerio Mail Server on both 10.3 and 10.4 Xserves. It is very easy to maintain using OS X. One added benefit, is that you can directly edit the webmail php files, as they are not Zend encoded on OS X. Were there specific questions you had about using an Xserve? If so, please feel free to post them or email me, I will be happy to give you any info I have.

Scott
  •  
Soup

Sorry Jason, been so busy trying to sort these problems as well as other stuff that I didn't reply to you.

If you still need any help just let me know.

Paul.

3 x Apple Xserve G5 DP2.3
1 x Apple Xserve RAID
40ish users
Previous Topic: Max number of recipients in a message
Next Topic: Error when email is send
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 04:24:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.