Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Share contacts folder
  •  
talantino

Send a private message to this user
User ‘A’ have a contacts folder, and I want to share this folder with user ‘B’
User ‘B’ have a read permission on the contacts folder from user ‘A’
In User ‘B’ webmail I see the contacts of user ‘A’

How I do to see this folder at Microsoft Outlook??
  •  
winkelman

Basicly, if you see it in webmail, you should see it in Outlook (with KOC). You do not have to perform some extra task in Outlook...
  •  
talantino

I can't use KOC because i need Syncronize this contacts with KSP.

I need syncronize the contacts with four users. How i do share these contacts?

Thanks
  •  
winkelman

I don't think it is possible with the KSP. This is typicly the 'groupware' functionality that the KOC provides.

Supposedly, you could make a seperate Outlook profile on the PC which uses the KOC. Upon starting Outlook, the user can then choose wether he wants the syncing of the KSP or the full groupware functionality of the KOC.
  •  
talantino

In KSP there is an option “Sync public folders” how i do to view, sync… this public folders with Outlook??

Thanks
  •  
winkelman

'Public folders' are something different then 'shared folders', I believe.

'Public folders' are just the folders under the folder 'Public Folders' (duh :-) so shared folders of other users are not, in this since, 'Public folders'.
  •  
talantino

Ok i tell you my problem.

I have a contacts folder with about 20.000 contacts. I need share this folder with four users. I need create permissions at folder (User ‘A’ -> Administrator, User ‘B’,’C’,’D’ -> read)
User ‘A’ connect with ADSL. Its possible with KSP, or KOC or another program share this folder??

Thanks.
  •  
winkelman

Yes, sure that's possible, at least with webmail and/or the KOC.

With the KSP it should be possible if you place these 20.000 contacts in de Public Folders (but I don't know if you'd want that). I don't think it is possible with the KSP if the folder is not a 'real' public folder, but just a personal, shared folder of some user.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 July 2005 12:35]

•  
talantino

Thank you very much!!
Previous Topic: Sort not working in 6.1 Webmail and Outlook
Next Topic: pure virtual function - outlook XP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 20:41:06 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00500 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.