Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KSP Plugin and iCal Calendars
  •  
Soup

Send a private message to this user
I'm interested in hearing if anyone has found a way of using the KSP Plugin to sync a calendar to one published from iCal.

I use a mac on a day to day basis but also have a PC laptop and what would be ideal for me would be the ability to publish my iCal calendar to kerio and then be able to view it and sync it with Outlook 2003.

I can see my published Work.ical in webmail, but can't find a way to sync it on the laptop?

Anyone else tried it?

Paul.

3 x Apple Xserve G5 DP2.3
1 x Apple Xserve RAID
40ish users
  •  
Soup

Just to give you an idea what I've done so far...

I've published my iCal Calendar to kerio, which although is visible from webmail, I can't find a way of subscribing to it with the KSP plugin. If I select 'Open a Shared Calendar' and then select my user account I get an 'OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point Not Found' error.

Alternatively, I can subscribe to my Kerio Calender in iCal, but it's read only so no use to me on the mac as I'd have to make entries either on the PC or in webmail.

I seem to be going down lots of corridoors here and never finding a door that opens :)

Paul.

1 x Apple Xserve RAID
40ish users
  •  
winkelman

<incorrect>

[Updated on: Thu, 28 July 2005 17:14]

•  
jonbrain

KSP syncs contacts and the calendar. But I would not reccomend the current version it has lots of bugs. I have uninstalled it off any POP 3 users until it is fixed.
  •  
Soup

Yup, I just figured that out the hard way! I noticed the mail server was running very slowly and after inspection found over 12,000 msg items in my calendar folder!!!!

Don't think I'll be trying that again too soon :)

Paul.

1 x Apple Xserve RAID
40ish users
  •  
peterj

I can't believe the state 6.1 is in, it's an absolute disgrace..!

The KOC crashes constantly if you are using Outlook 2000,

The KSP duplicates contacts & appointments randomly, (And of course it doesn't provide the offline access promised anyway)

There seem to be dozens of bugs and several of them serious, we will have had two patches by the end of the week.

This is the worst release (in terms of stability) since 6.0.3. However we have waited so long for express webmail etc we hate the idea of going back to 6.0.10. (At least it was reliable though!)

Previous Topic: Koc/Outlook 2003 Bayes Toolbars & Property Tabs Missing
Next Topic: Kerio outlook connector
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:38:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00590 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.