Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Incorrect address in delay report
  •  
sedell

Send a private message to this user
One of my users just got a delay report from the mailserver... actually, it says it's from 'Kerio Outlook Connector (6.1.0.40300)'. Anyhow... here's the message:

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:postmaster<_at_>mail.ourdomain.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:39 PM
To: sendingUser<_at_>domain.com
Subject: WARNING: The email message delayed at mail.domain.com

This is an informative message generated by Kerio Outlook Connector (6.1.0.40300) at usersMachine.domain.com.
Your mail message could not be delivered to the following addresses:

<sendingUser<_at_>domain.com> (failed)

The corresponding entry in the mail log:
[26/Jul/2005 16:39:20] DSN: From: <>, To: <sendingUser<_at_>domain.com>, Size: 2146, Report: delay

It used the FROM address as the undeliverable address. It also says in the subject and in the server log it's delayed, but says in the body it failed. Has anyone had any issues with the auto-generated reports? First one I've seen like this.

Scott
  •  
peterj

I had problems in the RC1 with the variables in the reports being screwed up. Haven't had it in the release (yet)

Kerio told me to go back to 6.0.10 and reminded me that the RC was unsupported - & I was trying to help them get rid of the bugs.

•  
rinzwind

This problem still exists.
At least a my customer site with Kerio MailServer 6.4
Both Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2007.

When I sent an e-mail to a bad address I see the right error message for a short time.

After a couple of seconds it is changed to
This is an informative message generated by Kerio Outlook Connector.... with my own e-mail address as failed.

This is a KOC bug, in webmail the message stays right.

Very strange.

I already sent a support request. Waiting for a solution.

[Updated on: Thu, 24 May 2007 16:58]

•  
rinzwind

Can anyone confirm this.

In Outlook (KOC) send an e-mail to a wrong address.
Shortly you can view the right non delivery report. A couple of seconds later it is changed to a meaningless text.
  •  
rinzwind

Hmm played with some DSN settings in the external antispam module (XWall) and now the message stays in the good format.
Well, fixed that...
Previous Topic: Message flagging with Windows Mobile 6?
Next Topic: Still no task synchronisation with iSync Connector
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 19:49:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00387 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.