Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Publish multiple sites behind firewall
  •  
Wazomba

Send a private message to this user
Greetings all,

I want to give access to my internal 3 websites from the net.
I have recorded their urls on a public DNS pointing their URLs on the KFW server's public IP. (k.k.k.k) like this :

- web01.domain.com--> k.k.k.k
- web02.domain.com--> k.k.k.k
- web03.domain.com--> k.k.k.k

The servers hosting the sites are behind KFW.

- web01.domain.com on port 80 hosted on machine01
- web02.domain.com on port 80 hosted on machine02
- web03.domain.com on port 3000 hosted on the same machine02

Machine02 is also the KFW server w/ private and public IP.

Can you help me publish my websites to be viewed by internal or external browsers ?
How can I tell KFW to point to a particular internal IP/Port when the browser calls an url ?

I've created traffic and services rules rules but all urls diplay the same site (i.e web01.domain.com).

Thanks for your help.

•  
frankxs

Send a private message to this user
If I understand your situation correctly, web01.domain.com would need its own public IP. Web02.domain.com would need its own public IP (which you say you have) and Web03 should probably be Web02.domain.com/Web03 rather than Web03.domain.com if it does not have its own public IP.

Another solution for Web03 would be host headers off of Web02.

As far as directing incoming URL queries to the correct website, if your DNS is correct, your website software should handle that, right? assuming you have port 80 and 3000 open, respectively, in KWF.

Oh... for Web03 on port 3000, the client would have to query URL:3000 directly.

Maybe I have your situation wrong.. I dunno...

-Frank

[Updated on: Sat, 30 July 2005 20:10]

Previous Topic: ACTIVE Directory Users on KFW
Next Topic: Setting up Traffic Rules...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:46:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00355 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.