Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Mail Server 6.1.0 Bug Track List
  •  
sophos9

Send a private message to this user
Bug Track ID - Description

1. 10575 - 'Do Not Deliver Before' does not work - postponed until offline caching
  2. tbc - Activesync doesnt sync with mailbox via KOC
  3. tbc - Some read receipts are returned to 'Full Name' field instead of email address
  4. tbc - Outlook views (Group by etc) dont work - postponed until offline caching
  5. 9520 - Cannot sort notes items (By any field) - postponed until offline caching
  6. tbc - IMAP cannot search message body - postponed until offline caching
  7. tbc - Conversion from MAPI message to RFC-822 failed
  8. tbc - strange sorting of contact folders in webmail in 'address card' view mode. It used to sort on the 'file as' (a.k.a. 'display name') field, but now (tries to) sort on the 'last name' field (does not sort very well).

Thanks to all members for the info

-= PavelDobry's comments

This should not be considered a complete or comprehensive list - Joshua

Updated for 6.1.3 on 3/13/06

[Updated on: Tue, 11 July 2006 20:07] by Moderator

•  
sedell

Add:

0x0004005: MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED with KOC 6.1.0 patch 1. Bug ID 10929

FIXED 6.1.1

Outlook 2000 will not close - no bug id yet

Conversion from MAPI message to RFC-822 failed - i don't have the bug id but support is working on it - affect OL2000 when meeting invitations are sent with certain attachments

[Updated on: Mon, 13 March 2006 17:32] by Moderator

Scott
  •  
winkelman

More bugs:

'active' date shifts to previous day when changing view (day, week or month) or creating appointmoint (date of appointment itself is correct) in webmail.
Confirmed by several forum-members, don't know about Kerio confirmation.

strange sorting of contact folders in webmail in 'address card' view mode. It used to sort on the 'file as' (a.k.a. 'display name') field, but now (tries to) sort on the 'last name' field (does not sort very well).
Confirmed by several forum-members, Kerio said it was 'taking a look at it' (on this forum), but I have not seen a Kerio confirmation.

And:
how can I check on known bugs? I want to know more about '9749 - Migration via IMAP issues' and/or may be able to provide more insight (have IMAP migration issues as well since 6.1.0)...

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2005 13:54]

•  
sophos9

Thanks Pavel for updating.

Can you make this sticky and update as things progress?

I think this will benefit you by freeing up your support resources, I am sure you get a lot of calls regarding these issue....

Many thanks
  •  
peterj

sophos9

Thanks for compiling this list & thanks to pavel for updating it. Hope Kerio will make it sticky as it could come in really handy for end users...

I thought I would also post some of my outstanding suggestion list too to give Kerio a chance to comment on when/if any will be implemented:

Multiple (two) anti-spam rating thresholds
Admin Console option to re-index mailboxes
One-Time message footers
Support for SSE5 & Clam AV
Ability to downgrade KOC via HTTP
Show client KOC Version in 'Active Connections' dialog
Re-direct HTTP connections to HTTPS when policy requires encrypted comms
Option to separate backups & archives by domain (5040)
Support for Outlook voting buttons
Ability to use custom spam rules to check message body
Allow deletion of contacts public folder
Options for KMS to issue a custom mail dequeue command
Statistics page/info should survive service restarts
Ability to have HTML message footers (& prepended headers too)

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 17:53]

•  
winkelman

As for feature requests, I second these (in my order of importance):
- Ability to have HTML message footers (& prepended headers too)
- Statistics page/info should survive service restarts
- Multiple (two) anti-spam rating thresholds
- Admin Console option to re-index mailboxes
- Show client KOC Version in 'Active Connections' dialog

And would like to further suggest:
- Ability to insert pictures into messages, not just as normal attachments, and also into signatures (including the global domain footer!!)
- Full body search from webmail (I know I know, everybody is already asking for this :-)

(peterj:
in your personal footer you can use HTML, just enter the HTML tags into your signature directly. The same 'trick' doesn't work for the global domain footer...)
  •  
winkelman

Another feature request (and this would really be nice and may be somewhat neccesary even):

- Ability to print out the Calendar (in some ways, let's say in a nice week view and as a simple list of appointments).

For tax reasons some people need to print out there schedule and hand it over to the proper authorities... which can now only be done through KOC and I want everybody on webmail-only.
  •  
winkelman

Another bug (confirmed as bug nr. 11278 by Joshua Thomas 19Aug05):
(I reported it also to support by mail, will update this message ones I get a Bug Track ID.)

FIXED 6.1.2

It is 'impossible' to send messages to any other than the first address of a contact with "Automatic checks of address" enabled (using KMS 6.1.0).

Suppose you have a contact with more than one email address and you want to send a message to the second address. If you type in this address (or click on it from the Contacts folder) the "Automatic checks of address" feature replaces this entry with the primary email address of this contact.

When a user has more than one address, I would like KMS to ask me which one I want to use, instead of assuming I want the first address.

Of course any valid emailaddress (<someone><_at_><somedomain>.<com/gov/etc.>) should never be replaced. At best KMS should offer alternatives or close matches, but it should be asked to the user (like what happens when there are more matches in the contacts).

The "Automatic checks of address" seems too eager to 'fix' stuff in version 6.1.0. It behaved better in previous versions of KMS. (I have other, more erratic, but thankfully very seldomly happening issues with this feature since KMS 6.1.0)

[Updated on: Mon, 13 March 2006 17:34] by Moderator

•  
Soup

Is the fact that there is no way of recounting the quota for userss on OSX entered as a known BUG yet or am I the only one that suffers from this problem?

Thanks

Paul.

3 x Apple Xserve G5 DP2.3
1 x Apple Xserve RAID
40ish users
  •  
RPC_Admin

In Outlook, Sort based on flagged or unflagged doesn't work.
  •  
sinumsen

In webmail you can only search in Subject...
  •  
kaichi

user can send/recv mail his/her own domain

at here, the domain is Case sensitive

ABC.com differ with abc.com
  •  
Kerio_jthomas

winkelman wrote on Wed, 10 August 2005 07:32

Another bug:

This is bug 11278.

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
cbdudley

It would be helpful if the list included the affected platform(s).
Anonymous
Previous Topic: Trial Kerio alongside Exchange 2000?
Next Topic: Publishing a public calendar with iCal?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 19:15:25 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00567 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.