Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mailserver Crashing
  •  
cohcon

Send a private message to this user
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7034
Date: 8/9/2005
Time: 8:19:54 AM
User: N/A
Computer: MAILSRV1
Description:
The Kerio MailServer service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 8 time(s).

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.

==========================================================

Seems to be happening when 90 or users connect via webmail. Windows Server 2003 SP1.

Anyone else having this issue?

•  
dbott

I've had 1 crash since upgrading to 6.1.0 last Thursday. The crash happened within the first 24 hours after upgrading, but no crashes since. I'm also running Win2003 SP1.

One thing you can do to keep the system running in the event of a crash is this (in case you haven't already done so):

1. Go to Computer Management
2. Select Services
3. Double-click the Kerio Mailserver process
4. Select the RECOVERY tab
5. Set all of the options to RESTART the service after a crash (or whatever your preferred course of action is)

It's not a fix, but at least it will restart KMS automatically so that you don't get the dreaded call at 2am: "I can't check my e-mail --- can you fix it?" :(

-Dave

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 17:16]

•  
cohcon

I've used Service Keeper from Active Plus for service monitoring for years, it was catching the crash and firing kerio back up.

Kerio had me load 6.1.0 patch 2 and it seems to have fixed the issue.

Thanks,
  •  
opaque

I have had 6.1.0 up and running since mid-July with no problems with stability yet.

P C N X .com - your pc annex :: computing news at your fingertips
  •  
FraDe

just remove "queue" folder and restart the server
Previous Topic: Messages marked as spam
Next Topic: KMS 64-bit compatible?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:46:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00478 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.