Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Secondary link dosn't answer incomming req.
  •  
Henning

Send a private message to this user
Hi.

I have a primary/secondary setup on 2 different internet-links, fail over ect. works fine outbound.
I've recently updated my DNS A record to point on both IP addresses (Round Robin) but it seems that each time an inbound try to hit the ip for the second line it times out.
If I force a switch to the secondary line (disconnect the primary) the line reply as it is suppose to.

Anyone got an idea????

[Updated on: Tue, 23 August 2005 12:50]

•  
Henning

Send a private message to this user
Well I guess forgot to write that I'm (offcouse) are using one NIC for each internet connection, one for DMZ-1, one for DMZ-2 and one for intranet in total of 5 segments..
And the rules are working if one of the internet connections are disconnected...

/Henning
Previous Topic: How To Let NTP Pass Through Firewall?
Next Topic: How to disable WinRoute
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 14:36:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00844 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.