Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outbox missing in Webmail
  •  
jls001

Send a private message to this user
Kerio v. 6.1

In Kerio webmail, I didn't see an "Outbox" on the list. In old version currently using 6.08 it has outbox, does it no longer exist, or am I doing something wrong.
Plese help!
Thanks in advance
  •  
peterj

Not sure of the issue but it should be there.

Is there an outbox for the user(s) in the KMS server filesystem & does it show using KOC..??

Just want to check it is webmail issue only!
  •  
winkelman

I do see an Outbox in webmail under 6.1.0.

But I don't know what do to with it, what it's use is. Messages go traight to the Sent Items. Why is there an Outbox when messages get delivered right away?
  •  
teco

Some of our users have
Webmail
Netscape
Outlook Express / Outlook
in use.

some of them have 3 outbox folders because each Client uses his own version of outbox folder.

Maybe you have the same situation?
  •  
jls001

Thanks for all the response!

I resolved the issue. A user with only webmail setup doesn't show "outbox". After I used KOC with Outlook, and then check the webmail, the "outbox" was visible on the list. Problem solved.
  •  
lodewijk

i think outlook "made" that outbox for you..
  •  
winkelman

My users use webmail-only. Sometimes I go into their mail using Outlook (with KOC) do so some mass moving of messages, or something else that cannot be done very easily in Webmail. Then they get an Outbox as well. No need for that.

Is there a (safe) way of getting rid of this Outbox?
  •  
peterj

Just delete the folder.

(Obviously it will come back if you access via KOC again but you can't do anything about that...)

•  
winkelman

peterj wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 20:32

Just delete the folder.

(Obviously it will come back if you access via KOC again but you can't do anything about that...)

Thanks.

(I'm always extra carefull with these 'standard' folders...)
Previous Topic: smtp auth.
Next Topic: Spellcheck new mail by default using Webmail?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 13:35:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00544 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.