Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » More external IPs
  •  
Crusher

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

Recently I recieved 3 more real IP adress. Can anyone help me to make a rule witch cand do the following thing.
Now, all the computers from my network sharring one single IP adress. So, I want to split the network in: PC 1 to 10 go to the Internet with IP1, PC 11 to 50 use IP2.
On the IP adress left I want to be assigned to a web server and a game server. Of course, this serverse must be visible from Internet.

It is possible to do this with KWF?

Thank you.
  •  
Crusher

•  
germanr

I am afraid that it is not possible. I will be making some tests with a load balancing router, but winroute cannot have more than one gateway (i was told that it is a windows limitation).

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
  •  
Crusher

No no no, I'm afraid you missunderstand. So. I want to split my network in 2 like this: IPs from 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.20 to get on the internet on the external IP1 and ips from 192.168.21 to 192.168.1.50 go on external IP2. And... i want to assign another external IP to a game server, protected by KWF.
You got the picture now?

I hope u understand my map.

• Attachment: map.JPG
    (Size: 16.47KB, Downloaded 762 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 16 August 2005 22:27]

•  
germanr

You can create a rule with a port mapping so that the incoming conections of one external IP maps to the game server.

I don't know how to address the other situation. I thought that you had different internet connections.

But why do you want them to make NAT different IP's ?

[Updated on: Tue, 16 August 2005 23:48]

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
  •  
Crusher

My boss whant's to Nat like this. He said in Linux he can do that Mad Please anyone... help.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 August 2005 06:53]

•  
patrickl

I think you will need three nic to do that has you will have to segment your network and use winroute to route traffic between your three different network. For the external ip addres just configure it all on the same nic and do port mapping in the traffic policy.
  •  
Crusher

There is a posibility to alocate one of the external IP directily on my webserver and the trafiic came from Internet pass thru my gateway with WRF and arrive to specified server?
  •  
feite

traffic rule for first range:

source: first ip range internal network
dest: internet
service: any
translation: nat translate to ip address IP1

source: second ip range internal network
dest: internet
service: any
translation: nat translate to ip address IP2
  •  
Crusher

ThankYou feite verry verry much. You have somme clues for my second problem with my 2 servers?
TX Razz
  •  
feite

traffic rule for webserver service:

name: webservice
source: internet
destination: ip3 address (not firewall)
service: http
translation: map to internal ip address of webserver

traffic rule for game server goes the same:

name: gameservice
source: internet
destination: ip3 address (not firewall)
service: <specify service/port for gameserver>
translation: map to internal ip address of gameserver

Feite
  •  
Crusher

OK, Thank You verry much Smile
Previous Topic: LAN & VPN network browsing
Next Topic: POP3 trouble
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 06:22:25 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00452 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.