Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Can you use KOC 6.0.10 with KMS 6.1.0 ?????
  •  
peterj

Send a private message to this user
Given the serious instability of KOC 6.1 is it possible to use the KOC from 6.0.10 with KMS 6.1.0???

If so what functionality would be lost?
  •  
J-ITS

I am also curious to know this. Also, will someone confirm, whether the instability issues are with the KOC or Server.
  •  
peterj

The instability seems to be mainly with the KOC.

In any case the bugs come & go with the KOC changes so that's why I assume this is where the problem lies.
  •  
sedell

I would have to agree with peterj on that one. It seems to be a KOC issue. Case in point - KOC 6.1.0. We have the original KOC version, patch 1, and patch 2 running on different machines. Each have different bugs and instability issues, and all run against the same version of KMS.

Scott
  •  
J-ITS

Thanks. Definitely KOC problem. Removed KOC 6.1 auto update, and downgraded everyone to KOC 6.0.10. All the problems went away. But for future reference, it would be interesting to know if there is a way to auto-downgrade.
  •  
bperkins

hhmmm, so no problems using 6.0.10KOC on 6.1.0KMS? I might consider upgrading to 6.1 if I know this fixes "most" of the problems with 6.1?
  •  
J-ITS

No Problems so far. We're now using KMS6.1.0_Patch 2 with KOC 6.0.10

Seems to be good
  •  
bperkins

Thanks J-ITS! Keep us posted if you can. I would love to upgrade to 6.1 to take advantage of the new features, but I am in fear ;-) 6.0.10 is running very smoothly for me.

What platform are you using KMS?
  •  
J-ITS

We're running RedHat Linux Enterprise 3.0
  •  
bperkins

Perfect, same here.
  •  
mac25

I installed KMS 6.1 at the beginning of last week had to rollback 2 days later, KOC was so slow. I have now tested KOC 6.0.10 with KMS 6.1 seems to work fine, you do loose the new functions (Out of Office, etc).
Previous Topic: Does the SPF check actually work?
Next Topic: "Hijack attempt"
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 12:20:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00448 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.