Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS 6.2
  •  
mrFreeZe

Send a private message to this user
Since KMS 6.1 is released now, and seems pretty stable, what can we expect in the future from Kerio ?

What will be the roadmap for the next months for KMS ?

There are wanted-features enough, but which features are addressed in the next big release ?

•  
pwhodges

Kerio's current policy is not to say, so as not to get people's expectations up. Be grateful that it works well for you (and indeed for me, but not for KOC users), and continue to pay for your updates.

:~)

Paul
  •  
peterj

Stable!!!

KOC is still diabolical
(Especially if you are still using Outlook 2000)
  •  
sedell

I agree. Fix all the bugs before worrying about new features.

Scott
  •  
Nicholas.Yong

peterj wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 11:55

Stable!!!

KOC is still diabolical
(Especially if you are still using Outlook 2000)

you got it!
  •  
digiclone

mrFreeZe wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 05:05

Since KMS 6.1 is released now, and seems pretty stable, what can we expect in the future from Kerio ?

What will be the roadmap for the next months for KMS ?

There are wanted-features enough, but which features are addressed in the next big release ?

Does it really seem stable to you? I would be willing to bet you don't use KOC. Because, at least with KOC, 6.1 has been about as far from stable as is possible! (For us, anyway.) If it is stable for anyone, I would really like to hear it, and find out how in the world they were able to get it to be stable!

[Updated on: Tue, 23 August 2005 21:49]

•  
geabaldyvx

I have been using KOC since 6.0.5 and while I will agree it isn't the most stable thing in the world it is SOOOOOO much better than it was. So far I can say 6.1 is much mroe stable and I have had few issues with it as long as you are running Office 2k3. On 2k it is a 50/50 chance of functionality and I can't figure out what the overriding factor is in those that work and those that don't.
  •  
abubin

i would rather they fix all the bugs than new version.
Previous Topic: mails got deleted automatically?? bug?
Next Topic: Cannot install new license key
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 01:34:34 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00485 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.