Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Multiplie users concurretnly on one account
  •  
Jakob

Send a private message to this user
i tried to find thread like mine, but it looks to me a new question.

KMS is the favorite for us, because up to 6.0.9 we could easily work concurrently (several people on several computers) with webmail on one account.

Now we have the situation, the we get more an more often the message "your session has expired". Reading the threads (not every letter), we tried this SessionExpireTimeout fix, but things got worse, the logoff comes much more frequent.

i cannot fully confirm, that's this is related to writing emails. But exactly the logoffs during writing is driving my staff crazy.

If we are using the private accounts (one one person a time) the account looks stable. We can try to help for exacter specification of this behaviour, if you give us some hints what you need to know.
  •  
  •  
winkelman

Send a private message to this user
When one person logges out, all connections of the same user are logged out. So using ONE email account with several people is not 'possible'. I believe this is deliberate since 6.1.0.
Previous Topic: Change all mailing lists at once, do my own SQL update?
Next Topic: McAfee and .LZH File Extension Issue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 16:57:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.