Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook error 0x8004141c: ER_IMAP_STORE
  •  
mlerley

Send a private message to this user
A client of mine is getting the above error when trying to send a particular email. I haven't yet determined what is so damn special about this particular email but it's basically a newsletter that they are BCCing to about 550 addresses. I've reduced the number of addresses and it doesn't make a difference. Error happens when hitting send. They are using KOC. Also I can't save the message in the drafts folder; same error. I have unchecked the security "Max. number of recipients in a message" and no dice. Interestingly enough, when migrating them from exchange, similar older newsletters are not able to be stored in IMAP -- this happened both with Courier IMAP server and with KMS. When I drag from Personal Folders inbox to KMS inbox I get "Can't move the items. 0x8004141c: ER_IMAP_STORE". Strange indeed. I can't find anything anywhere about this message. Using KMS 6.1.0; latest KOC as well. I am lost here. Help! Thanks.
-mike
  •  
peterj

This is a common bug with KOC in all three versions of the 6.1 KOC so far.

I suggest going back to KOC 6.0.10 which has improved my setup greatly just until KOC 6.1 is stable...!
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This issue is covered by KMS 6.1.0 patch2 - "9475 - KOC returns error in emails with too many addresses (affects also migration from Exchange)". See http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=6719&star t=0
  •  
mlerley

Client finally was able to test sending the email again -- no deal. Same error. I'm going to try downgrading as suggested. Any more thoughts?
-mike
  •  
mlerley

Probably should have mentioned in my previous post that I upgraded KMS as suggested, and that's what had no effect.
  •  
mlerley

I downgraded to KOC 6.0.10 as suggested and it made no difference. Same error. As a temporary workaround, I created another profile for Outlook and set up KMS as a basic IMAP and SMTP server (no KOC) -- the email went out just fine in that configuration. So I have a workaround for now but it's not going to do it for the long run. Is this still being worked on, as it evidently isn't fixed just yet?
  •  
mlerley

FWIW, after upgrading to 6.1.2, this issue seems to have been resolved.
Previous Topic: Archive Folder problem
Next Topic: WebMail only for WAN!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 04:29:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00416 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.