Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Users Needs
  •  
rjben

Send a private message to this user
Folks at Kerio...
Are there plans to add some features to Kerio to make users happier? Features such as...
folders for inbox
easier way to create groups if you have over a thousand users
able to create own skin for appearance
Just wondering....

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." Alvin Toffler
  •  
dbott

Quote:

Are there plans to add some features to Kerio to make users happier?

There are threads in this forum for posting ideas for additional features & functionality that are monitored by Kerio staff.

Quote:

folders for inbox

Can you elaborate on exactly what you are asking for? To me, it appears that you want to create sub-folders in the inbox (which you have been able to do for quite some time).

Quote:

easier way to create groups if you have over a thousand users

Again, can you elaborate on exactly what you are asking for? Is this for a new setup or migrating from an existing mail system? Are you using Kerio's built-in user accounts or mapping to AD? Do you want the capability to automate via script?

It's currently pretty easy to create a group to deposit users in. You can also create templates that contain virtually every setting except username & password.

Anyhow, if you could provide more details of what you would like to see (use a specific example, if necessary), I'm sure the developers would be able to implement any ideas that would benefit their users.

-Dave
  •  
rjben

Dave.... I appreciate a response to my questions....

I do have a manual but unfortunately, it does not address my questions.

When a user is logged into their email account, I see no place for them to add subfolders. Could this possibly be a MAC issue? Most of our users are using OS X. Perhaps a PC user sees different options.

I am still searching a fast easy way to create mailers for our users.

Is it possible to create a mailer that includes all users without touching each user account?

I will endeavor to find the threads for posting to the Kerio staff.... ??? Thanks!

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." Alvin Toffler
  •  
rjben

Dave...
It's a miracle! I have just created the group with all users using a pc!!
Ignore previous question....Thanks

•  
winkelman

rjben wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 15:54

When a user is logged into their email account, I see no place for them to add subfolders. Could this possibly be a MAC issue? Most of our users are using OS X. Perhaps a PC user sees different options.

Webmail or some other mail program? Using what? IMAP? POP3?

Anyway, it should be right-click (I guess command-click on Mac) on the folder you want to create the subfolder in and choosing 'new subfolder' or something similar. Easy as that.
  •  
rjben

Winkle...
We are using Kerio webmail.... After another week and a half, our netadmin isn't going to allow anything but secure POP3 for a few people... ALAS....

I did find Netscape is a browser that displays the folder options.... Unfortunately, we are no longer using Netscape for our users...

I used Safari on OS X to view a user's inbox... I used ctrl on my MAC and the options to add a subfolder appeared.... THANK YOU!!!

Where do I find a manual to download for users to help them and ME through using the online email? Most of our users are using the following browsers on MACs (OS X):
Safari
Mozilla
IE
Thanks!!!

•  
Kerio_jthomas

You mean like http://www.kerio.com/manual/kwm/en/ ?

=)

-Joshua

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
rjben

Joseph...
Thanks..... The pics in the manual aren't for a MAC user on Safari but they will have to make do.....

•  
rjben

OOPS.... Thanks, JOSHUA.... *S*

Previous Topic: muliple domains / different systemmessages
Next Topic: Prospective buyer questions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:44:34 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00503 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.