Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » webmail branding
  •  
ceejaynet

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I am just using the trial version, as I currently are using Merak IceWarp, and are looking to change to Kerio MailServer.

I need to know is it possible to change the branding of the login screen of the webmail to include my company logo, and site address.

thanks.

craig.
  •  
lodewijk

ah! i'd be interested to know too!

would be just a matter of editing the html code of the right php file i guess, no?
  •  
ceejaynet

hi, i have looked at the php files, but they look encrypted

craig
  •  
KCAP

look at the css, there is everything you need,
logo / color / etc.

gr
Teun

Teun
KCAP [NL]
  •  
winkelman

The easy way:
- you can load your own logo for the 'top-left' corner of the interface. Just create a gif-image of the right size and upload it through the Kerio Administrator

If you want more than this:
- you can create a completely seperate 'style'. It is describes in the manual, but you would need to be at home with CSS.

[error]Even then: the login screen can't be changed...[/error]

[Updated on: Tue, 30 August 2005 13:06]

•  
KCAP

You can change the login screen (branding, putting your own logo in, change the size, change color etc) it is all in the Kerio\MailServer\webmail\default\login.css) The login text, this you can change at the file Kerio\MailServer\webmail\translations\lang..... here you can change this.
Only the title of the page (in browser) i don't know, anybody?

gr
Teun

Teun
KCAP [NL]
  •  
winkelman

Thanks kcap, I wasn't aware you could edit it to this extent. I am going to try to make the login screen somewaht more in our company style. :-)

I wonder what happens during server updates. I suppose the .css and .def files are overwritten. Right?
  •  
KCAP

Yes all your 'custom' files are gone after updating,
but it is simple work to repair them.

Teun

Teun
KCAP [NL]
  •  
gregcaulder

kcap wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 10:09

You can change the login screen (branding, putting your own logo in, change the size, change color etc) it is all in the Kerio\MailServer\webmail\default\login.css) The login text, this you can change at the file Kerio\MailServer\webmail\translations\lang..... here you can change this.
Only the title of the page (in browser) i don't know, anybody?

gr
Teun

Any way to change the Title of all of th epages when the users log in? Also im a little confused on how to customize the user logins to my own style. There is not much code there to modiy. Any specific tips to change anyhting?

Greg
  •  
ceejaynet

I don't think you can change the page title in the webmail, as it looks encrypted.

I am now trying to find out how to make all the webmail users use the same skin, but not the default.

Craig.
  •  
gregcaulder

How do you un-encrypt the pages. can you just use a Zend Decompiler?

Greg
  •  
ceejaynet

I don't think you can, does anyone have any ideas on how to change the page title.

It is confusing for our customers, we need to set it as our company name.

Thanks.

Craig.
  •  
winkelman

You can't. Period.

Unless you run your server on MacOS X. I believe the pages are uncompiled there. AFAIK.

And do remember you loose all customisation after an update and have to do it all over again.
  •  
sonofcolin

You mean like this?
https://mail.artallianceusa.com/default/login.php

No encoding on OS X login.php. Just change the Title tags to the text you want.
  •  
provision

As far as making all your customers use the same skin, you do this.

1. First make sure you back-up all your skins, then remove all of them except the one you want to keep.

2. After you do that you have to edit file (userSettings.php) inside the default folder in the webmail directory. I used dreamweaver to edit the file.

3. In the html you will see a line that says $hf0["skin"]["default"] = '<kerio:text id="sett-skin-default"/>';

4. Change it to this $hf0["skin"]["yourskin"] = '<kerio:text id="sett-skin-default"/>';

5. And thats it!!!

Now does anyone know how to change the Title on once you login in to your inbox. on the window bar. Thanks everyone.
Previous Topic: How to stop failure notification sent. It's posible?
Next Topic: Hardware Config KMS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 00:23:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00582 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.