Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Slow Delivery w/ OS X server
  •  
digital randy

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have to separate KMS 6.1 installs. Different ISP's, different DNS setups, but both installs are hosted on Mac OS X, 10.3.9, servers. Until this past weekend all had been running great, now not so great.

At both locations emails being sent to KMS take forever to "queue" off of the sending machine. This happens regardless of being on or off the network, whether or not the email is being sent to someone within the company or not, and from other individuals having no direct tie to the companies.

Anyone else having similar problems??? I'm guessing not, or the forums would reflect it.

Thanks,

Randy
  •  
Bypartizoa

Send a private message to this user
I'm having similar problems. They stopped after we upgraded to 6.1 for a while, but I've started to see it again. The queue will start to grow and grow seemingly out of the blue. Eventually users will be unable to login to webmail, then their regular mail clients (mostly Mozilla) will start to time out. There doesn't seem to be much of a rhyme or reason to any of it. Occasionally (but not always) I'll notice that the SecurityServer daemon is maxed out at 100% cpu. In these cases the server starts to gradually degrade (i.e. webmail stops working, then logins from mail clients, then ssh, then the ability to su to root until finally no applications --including a terminal window-- will open and the machine has to be cold booted.)

In this last case it's obvious that something is hosing up security server...probably Kerio, but maybe not.
Previous Topic: Mail Folder corrupts
Next Topic: KOC incorrect To addresses in received emails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 00:49:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00363 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.