Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Custom Autentication Page
  •  
pmatos

Send a private message to this user
I there.
Does anyone knows if it is possible to create a custom authentication page for winroute firewall? I am thinking on implement this system, but our main language is portuguese and I was thinking about create/change the login page to something different from the default page installed by winroute.
Thank you

Paulo Matos
  •  
Wazomba

Does Kerio licence allow such customization ? I think it's not an open source product, huh?
  •  
ahmed_alhamdany2

Hi,
Yes, you can customize the kwf authentication page but this will take an effort.To do something like this go to the folder where the kwf is installed ( i.e: c:\program files\kerio\winrout ) and in this folder select the folder (weblang ) . Inside the weblang folder select an html file (en.res) and open it with notepad ,Now you can modify it as you like .
To change the images that appear in the authentication page, You cac select the ( img folder ) and see the images that construct the authentication page , and you can replace it with images you design with ( photoshop , corel draw or any other design programs ) but with the same width and hight.
  •  
pmatos

Hi there

I will try to make just like ahmed_alhamdany2 has informed. I let you know the results.

Thank you

Paulo Matos
  •  
ahmed_alhamdany2

Hi for all,
Hi pmatos,
did you customize your kwf authentication page ?
can you inform us what you doing ?
Previous Topic: Port Forwarding just does not want to work
Next Topic: no lan on localhost -> trail?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 01:31:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00444 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.