Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Locked out with Adminisration Console (got a new IP) - linux
  •  
wifi

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

Well I've done it again..

I have setup Kerio to only accept the Adminisration Console connection from a set IP (the one I had).. Guess what.. Today I got a new one.

The 'bad thing is' that Kerio is running on a remote linux server with no GUI.
The 'good thing is' that I do have SSH access as 'root' to it, so accessing the system is no problem.

Is there maybe some user here who can tell me in what 'file' the administration IP is stored, so that I can reset it and login again with the Kerio Administration Console?
Or.. Is there an other way to reset the IP (maybe run './cfgwizard' again?)

Thank you...

[Updated on: Sat, 03 September 2005 11:31]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

The best way is to login with SSH to the server and do following:

1. stop KMS by /etc/init.d/keriomailserver stop
2. edit the mailserver.cfg file in /opt/kerio/mailserver. Delete the IP access list name in administration access settings:
<table name="Administration">
  <variable name="AdminAcl"></variable>
</table>

Now, the IP address restriction is gone an you can login with Administration Console from anywhere.
3. start KMS
4. Change the IP address group list to new IPS. Set back the IP address restriction to administration over network.
  •  
wifi

Thank you Pavel,

That did the job..
Previous Topic: KOC and Secure SMTP
Next Topic: Messages get stuck in message queue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 04:38:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00336 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.