Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Open Port for My PC Only
  •  
masyusufs

Send a private message to this user
Dear anyone,

Port 2082 and 9001 are blocked by Winroute that's why I cannot open web pages that use those two ports. But finally, I succeeded to use that ports after adding to the 'SERVICE' on the NAT.

Unfortunately, the ports are opened to all LAN members. Each IP address (192.168.0.x - 192.168.0.xx) on the LAN can use port 2082 and 9001.

How to limit access to port 2082 and 9001 for one IP address on the LAN. My PC configuration is as bellow:

IP address : 192.168.0.x
Subnet : 255.255.255.0
Gateway : 192.168.0.1

I am novice to KWF so please answer in detail to my single question.
  •  
microlover

Shouldnt be to hard Wink

make a new traffic policy,
source - your computer
destination - WAN
service - add ports 2082 and 9001
action - permit
translation - NAT (default outgoing interface)

That should do the trick,
Regards,
/micro
  •  
masyusufs

Smile Thank you Micro, your formula works. It was just because I can't understand what to put correctly on SOURCE...

Thank you again

I am novice to KWF so please answer in detail to my single question.
Previous Topic: Problems with NAT and Gamespy
Next Topic: Port 21 apears to be open
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 06:45:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00364 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.