Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF 6.1.2 - Zend Optimizer crashes during server start-up .
  •  
The1st

Send a private message to this user
Subj Sad
OS= Win 2003 SP1.
error description in server's application.log: "Unable to view file mapping".
Have to return back to 6.1.1

/Vladislav
  •  
snakepit

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Sorry, we do not tolerate using of illegal or cracked version. Regarding to informations we have, you're using Kerio products without a valid license. You are also exposing yourself to criminal liability.

You can't wonder if you have damaged the product by crack.
  •  
The1st

PavelDobry wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 01:43

Sorry, we do not tolerate using of illegal or cracked version. Regarding to informations we have, you're using Kerio products without a valid license. You are also exposing yourself to criminal liability.

You're right. That error was due to corrupted license key-file. Now it's OK.

/Vladislav
  •  
frankxs

PavelDobry wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 20:43

Okay then, I need help too. I have a valid key including a maintenance subscription and I also keep getting a Zend Optimizer error in my Event log. Based on your post I re-downloaded and re-installed my license key. Everything went well. However I still have the same Zend Optimizer error in my Event Application log. Can you help? KWF seems to work fine... running 6.1.2.

OS=Windows 2003 member server with SP1.

Also, since I run KMS too (6.1.0) and thinking this could be related, I also re-downloaded my KMS license. Still get the same error, no change.

Here is my error message...
---------
The description for Event ID ( 487 ) in Source ( Zend Optimizer ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Unable to view file mapping, Attempt to access invalid address.
----------

Frank Sexton

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 00:48]

•  
Mario_B

I have the same problem from when I have managed the user with active directory.
  •  
stoupajc

I have the same problem. My licence is LEGAL and correct.

Jan Janecek
Network administrator
VOS a SPS, Jicin
http://www.vos-sps-jicin.cz
Previous Topic: Setting up server as firewall between ADSL and LAN
Next Topic: Suggestion
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 20:18:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00453 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.