Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » ***HELP*** Public Calendar cannot be added to ***HELP***
  •  
peterj

Send a private message to this user
We have a public calendars folder named "Jobs Calendar"

Since installing KMS & KOC patch6 we cannot add appointments to the calendar. When we create an appointment and click save & close in outlook we get the following error:

[img][url]http://www.abacusbc.plus.com/KMS-SS/imapappend.jpg[/url][/img]

If we attempt to create the appointment in webmail there is no error but the appointment is just never created.

The following are entries from the error & debug logs which are generated when I try to create new appointments.

IMAP & FOLDER MGR DEBUGGING
[15/Sep/2005 09:48:14][5852] {imap} Command K186 APPEND "Public Folders/Jobs Calendar" (\Seen) "15-Sep-2005 09:47:30 +0100" {956+}
[15/Sep/2005 09:48:14][5852] {imap} APPEND Cannot open local mail file
[15/Sep/2005 09:48:14][5852] {folder} Closing folder #public/Jobs Calendar, refcount=3

ERROR LOG
[15/Sep/2005 09:26:42] mail_folder.cpp: Message 00000467 in folder #public/Jobs Calendar already exists
[15/Sep/2005 09:27:01] mail_folder.cpp: Message 00000468 in folder #public/Jobs Calendar already exists
[15/Sep/2005 09:28:24] mail_folder.cpp: Message 00000469 in folder #public/Jobs Calendar already exists

This problem seems to have been caused by upgrading to patch6 but we have since downgraded the KMS and KOC and it has not fixed the problem.

If anyone has any ideas/theories I would love to hear them...!

[Updated on: Thu, 15 September 2005 11:05]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It seems that information stored in index file does not correspond to real files in #msgs folder. Re-indexing should fix the problem. Just stop the mailserver and rename index.fld to index.fld.bad.
  •  
peterj

Thanks Pavel,

I had already re-indexed & this did fix the issue.

I won't be putting patch6 back on just in case it causes this problem again.
Previous Topic: KMS services
Next Topic: Patch ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 16:01:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.