Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Runtime Error!
  •  
Limahl

Send a private message to this user
When reviewing my event-logs today I found a few errormessages that concerned me. I got several of these (they have happened occasionally for quite along time):
Quote:

The Kerio MailServer service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).
The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
And then one minute after this happens I get the following message 8-10 times:
Quote:

Application popup: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library : Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Kerio\MailServer\mailserver.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
Does anybody have a clue? I run Kerio Mailserver 5.6.5 on Win2k Server SP4...

--
Limahl

[Updated on: Wed, 28 January 2004 16:37]

•  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

Upgrade to the latest build 5.7.6. There have been a lot of crash fixes between 5.6.5 and 5.7.6.
  •  
miro

Hi pal,
this problem may appeared, if in message queue is message with bad formated subject - very lonf subject with many letters, which are non usually. This bug is not repaired accross all versions - also is NOT fixed in last release.

inspect queue and delete "frozen" message from queue.
if KMS crashes immediatelly after start, you must CUT all e-mails from the queue and after them try to start KMS again.

if KMS starts sucessfuly, inspect eml files in outlook express, find bad message and good messages send to the recipients by outlook.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 February 2004 19:19]

Previous Topic: Webmail on windows 2003 server
Next Topic: Attachment Filter not working on zip files
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 07:37:34 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00599 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.