Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Exlusions for parent proxy
  •  
vassilevsky

Send a private message to this user
Is there any way to tell Kerio not to use parent proxy for some addresses? I want to run any Internet traffic through my ISP's proxy (Squid). But I don't need it for the ISP site's pages.

Is there anything similar to "Local servers", for which the parent proxy isn't used?
  •  
feite

Send a private message to this user
As far as I know KWF does not support this. You could try is by changing the proxy settings in your browser. Local traffic will not use the KWF proxy and also not use the parentproxy. External traffic needs to pass KWF without using the proxy of KWF. You can add those external sites to your browser settings. In KWF you create a traffic rule that allows HTTP NAT traffic to specific destination (same sites as entered in the browser).

name: HTTP proxy bypass
source: LAN
dest: address group of external sites
service: HTTP (optional HTTPS)
translation: NAT default outgoing
Previous Topic: Winroute 6 dropping packets
Next Topic: KWF 611 Crashed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 20:51:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00425 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.