Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Two routers on RED interface
  •  
alexbromo

Send a private message to this user
Hi.

I use a KWF Ver.6.1.2 (build 603) configured with three NIC (RED/ORANGE/GREEN) for navigation and to publish some server on DMZ, one web/ftp server and one mailserver.

The KWF's RED interface is attached on a switch with two Cisco 827 DSL routers: for now I use only one router for user's navigation and DMZ services, but in the future I would want to balance traffic over two routers using one router only for user's navigation and other only for DMZ's services (ports 80, 25, 110).

Is this possible using KWF's traffic policies and/or routing tables ?

Thanks.

Alex.

•  
alexbromo

... really no solutions ? Smile

Alex Bromo
  •  
feite

Your configuration is not quit clear to me. I presume your red interface is the connection to the internet. The orange is your DMZ and the green is your LAN.

Red is connected to internet with two routers and you want to send specific traffic through router 1 and all other traffic through router 2.

What you could try is the following:

name: outgoing router 1
source: LAN
dest: internet
service: services that should be routed through router 1
translation: NAT specific ip address that will be routed through router 1

name: outgoing router 2
source: LAN
dest: internet
service: any
translation: NAT specific ip address that will be routed through router 2

make sure the second rule is below the first so traffic that matches the first rule will be send out using that rule and all other traffic will be send out using rule 2.
  •  
alexbromo

Thank you feite excuse me for delayed response (I have not browse the forum for some months).

I will try your solution and I will report about it.

Thank you !

Alex Bromo.
Previous Topic: What the optimal MTU settings
Next Topic: Wery Important Question!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 12:50:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.