Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC tabs do not show up
  •  
catoxpress

Send a private message to this user
Strange thing happening to one of our users. The Kerio tabs for sharing folders and setting up rules do not show up in the properties page of the main mail store.

This problem doesn't occur on any other users. Tried to reinstall the KOC and set up the account from scratch. Still no joy.

Using KOC 6.5 on all other workstations without any problem (well, except the usual KOC BS)

Has anyone got a clue?
  •  
sedell

There's a KOC 6.5?

Anyhow, try checking (this is on OL2003, so it might vary on other versions) Tools -> Options -> Other tab -> Advanced Options -> Add-in Manager. Make sure the Kerio add-in is checked off. IIRC, there was an issue on some versions where on occasion the KOC install would not enable this.

Scott
  •  
catoxpress

Right, 6.5, what was I thinking? I meant 6.0.5

The Add-In was the first thing I looked at. Indeed, it has a check mark and should be active. Additionally, if I try to view "About Kerio Outlook Connector", nothing happens. No error message, just nothing.

As I stated, I have re-installed the connector on this workstation and set up the account from scratch but no go.

I'm at a loss.
  •  
jonbrain

Have a look at I think... (stopped using Outlook) Help > About Outlook. Their is an option for disabled addins, if Outlook has crashed it possibly has disabled the extension.
  •  
catoxpress

That was it! Thanks a million!
  •  
jonbrain

No problem, glad it worked.
Previous Topic: German letters
Next Topic: Kerio Webmail to domainname...how?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:43:08 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.