Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Limited domains and users in demo version?
  •  
kwind

Send a private message to this user
Hi all!

Totally new to Kerio and this forum, so please forgive me if this has been covered before.

First off: it is one of the most elegant mail-servers ever seen! And I have been searcing a lot...

Second: I just installed Kerio Mailserver (demo) on both my OS X 10.3 server and on a Windows 2003 server for testing.

However, on both platforms I get "cannot open folder" on some of the users i created. It's ok with the first few domains.

Are there any limitations in the demo-version except the timelimit?

Best regards,
Kristian Wind
Denmark
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

The demo does not have this type of limitation. Are you running any antivirus products on those two machines? If some of the mail folders had emails with viruses and you scanned the drive for viruses then you may have damaged the index file for that mail folder.
  •  
kwind

Hello!

Nope, no virussoftware on either machine. And the domains I created was not redelegated in my DNS server - so there were no mails in the mailboxes. I didn't bother as I only had the demo version...

I installed both versions as root or administrator, tried to change the path etc.

Best regards,
Kristian
  •  
ezroller

I have the same problem, but with only ONE domain.
Have removed, reinstalled Kerio, reinstalled the whole machine etc. but nothing seems to help. Checked permissions, repaired permissions, checked disks... Even tried other hardware.

Same problem with 5.7.2 and 5.7.7.

I can add 5-7 users before the problem appears.

If I get a solution to this problem I will likely buy KMS for our company, otherwise it's useless... I'd rather stick with Postfix/Squirrelmail.

Tried on OSX 10.2.5 - 10.2.8
On PM G3 and G4 with 512 RAM and mirrored 80GB drives.
Previous Topic: Persistence of deleted state
Next Topic: mail queue blank from
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:37:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00363 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.