Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Satellite Connection (Teles SkyDSL) not detected
  •  
flowtec

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

i'm from Germany and i'm using "Teles SkyDSL". It's an international company: http://www.teles-skydsl.com

This is Satellite Broadband with ISDN return channel. The Program als an build-in internet connection sharing feature - but only Surfing and ICQ are working. Other services, expecially EMail, are not working. The Support has a workaround using the freeware "Jana Server", which is a proxy server. But there is a quite hard configuration to do. I'm not used to this that good, but with this solution i have to create an Proxy Rule / Port Forwarding for every application ... and EMail isn't working without problems!

Cause of this i'm searching for a way to "completely" share my connection in a way it is done at terrestrial DSL connections. In a way like a hardwarerouter or even the Windows ICS does and allows every application and port to connect.

So i tried Winroute Firewall, and to my surprise there is a option to select a satellite broadband connection to share - but this option is not available / selectable Sad

Seems that Winroute can't work with my Teles SkyDSL Setup here?

I've tried a couple of other similar programs, but none worked. If i select the DialUP Network entry created by Teles Software, only the ISDN return channel was shared. At other programs i could set up a parent proxy, and here i used localhost with the port of the Teles Software. I think this is the right way, but it didn't work too Sad

So i think Kerio Winroute and maybe Wingate could be the last chance for me Sad Anyone here can give me any hints or workarounds?!

Id would be gread and i would even buy a expensive software if my network could be connected in an easy way Wink

Thank you!

[Updated on: Wed, 05 October 2005 09:09]

Previous Topic: Services behind KWF
Next Topic: Http port 80 seems not working
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 22:20:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.