Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sync MacOS X adressbook to kerio how?
  •  
giobbi

Send a private message to this user
Anyone succeded with this? The manual is pretty simple, just put ur adress to the server like this :

http://myserver.com/exchange/my.name

And user + password and it should work. Even an Exchange icon should appera in iSync.

Tried it a hundred times with different comps without success.

If anyone succeded i would be happy to hear how.

thx.
  •  
sonofcolin

It doesn't work. Already have a ticket open on this.

Actually, it is LDAPS that doesn't work. LDAP does.

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 23:24]

•  
sinumsen

It works fine foir me using 10.4

It seems that your setup in adressbokk is fine. Open iSync -> Preferences and select "Show status in menu bar"

Go to the iSync symbol in the menubar and select "Sync now"

For some reason the exchange symbol in 10.4 is not showing up, but it will work the way I described.
  •  
giobbi

i would love to hear how u set it up.

Also: i have the http service for kerio on port 81. In adressbook the :81 seems to dissapear after i pushed ok. Maybe it has to be on port 80? Pretty stupid if so.. I already have a webserver on the kerioserver.

thx.

p.
Previous Topic: Repeating appointments in Shared Agenda's
Next Topic: Kerio is losing my mail!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 06:46:50 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.