Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public list with all suggestions and bugs where people can vote what they want most
  •  
jandoemen

Send a private message to this user
When reading this forum I discoverd that a lot of people have suggestions, enhancements and problems and nobody knows when or in which order they will be solved.

Woudn't it be great to have a list with all suggestions and problems where people can vote what is important for them? In this way Kerio would exactly know what the user wants and how bad he wants it. Priority of when to do what is determined too in that case.

I have installed Kerio for Webmail only and I thouroughly tested it because I have several customers waiting for a good, stable and fast Webmail solution. However I came up with about 30 suggestions in the category must have and nice to have.

I know Kerio already knows about these things and I want to vote these things up.

Is there anyone who could discuss this with Kerio?

Thanks
Jan
  •  
stranikm

That's great idea. I hope Kerio company will do it.
  •  
jandoemen

Question mainly to Kerio:

Is there any problem when I create a wishlist like that?

Greetz
Jan
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

OK looks like we had an issue with the forums and this reply got messed up. If you have any suggestions please submit a ticket to us and we can either add your suggestion if it does not exist, or add your request to the existing suggestion.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 December 2005 00:22]

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Increase spam hits limit to 99
Next Topic: web mail compose auto-complete
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 16:50:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00388 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.