Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Domain vs Workgroup
  •  
pmatos

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

I have a problem that I am unable to solve, that is regardless the access to the internet via domain pc and workgroup pc.

That is, all pc's that belongs to the w2k3 domain sucessfull access the internet. These pc's have the following configuration.
- DHCP Enabled
- Domain computers
- Web autentication enabled on kwf.
- User accounts created

The problem is, that I need to provide internet access to computers that does not belong to the domain.
For these computers everything works fine, except for the web access, that is, I can browse the network, access to mail via POP3 client software, but when triyng to access a web page always I get the DNS not found error.

Is there any rule I can create so users that does not belong to the domain can access web service?

These client machines are also dhcp enabled and there are internal user accounts for accessing the domain.

Thank you

Paulo Matos
  •  
feite

Send a private message to this user
The workgroup users need also to login on KWF. This can be done using the webinterface (default http://servername:4080). Another possibility is to configure a HTTP URL rule. This URL rule can specify access to websites for all users (user need not to be logged in).
Previous Topic: Internal Error: Cannot Find FTP C....
Next Topic: VPN Client cannot ping my internal network
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 01:32:38 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00403 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.